1. Please refrain from using your cellular telephone and please adjust all cellular telephones and pagers to silent mode.
2. Please remember personal hygiene and refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
3. Please bring a water bottle to class. Be sure it is a non-breakable, spill-proof container.
4. Please inform your instructor if you are new or in need of special assistance.
5. Our Studios will remain closed during non-scheduled classes. The Studios will be opened 15 minutes prior to the start of any regularly scheduled class.
6. Classes are closed 10 minutes after their scheduled start time.
7. Please do not remove equipment from our Studios.
8. Gym bags are not permitted in our Studios.
9. We recommend the use of a towel.
10. Classes are a group activity; we request that you follow the instructor’s routine.
11. Please be on time. Entering a class in progress is not permitted for safety purposes.
12. Proper footwear must be worn.
13. Please be considerate of other members’ exercise space. Please do not crowd another member who has arrived to class before you.
14. Please do not enter a class before the current class has finished.
15. Please notify a staff member if a piece of equipment is missing or in unsatisfactory condition.